Car loans to individuals for personal use
Eligibility for Loan:
- Regular employees of the Government of India / U.P.
- Permanent Employees of Semi-official/ Self Governing/ Institute/ Educational Institute (Approved by UP/ India Govt).
- Self-employed person or individuals working in private sector maximum age 55 years whose annual income according to tax returns for the last year, is atleast Rs 2.25 Lakhs.
- Pensioners/ Retired Officers/ Workers/ of Semi-official/ Self Governing/ Institute/ Educational Institute (Approved by UP/ India Govt) and Retired Officers/ Workers/ of Zila Sahkari Bank Ltd. Mirzapur whose age is less than 70 years and has two times the value of real estate such as land / building or has one and a half times the value of the loan amount, term deposit receipts / national savings certificate / Kisan Vikas Patra of the proposed amount of loan and has agreed to Bank to let mortgage in favor of those.
- The beneficiary should not be be defaulter of any bank or financial institution.
- The beneficiary and guaranter should be the A/c holder of our bank.
Maximum Amount Of Loan:
The maximum amount of the loan will be 80% of cost of new vehicle or Rs 5.00 Lakh whichever is less. The remaining 20% of vehicles's cost should be deposited by beneficiary as margin money.
Term Of Loan:
The maximum term of the loan will be 60 months (5 years).
- Upto Rs. 3.00 lakh 10.00%
- More than Rs 3.00 lakh 11.00%
** For more information please visit your nearest branch of Zila Sahkari Bank Ltd. Kanpur