Presenting, DCB Kanpur Regular Savings Account. The account is an endeavor by the Bank to understand the consumers' needs and redefine banking to suit your requirements for a truly comfortable banking experience. Regular Savings Account gives you instant access to your money anywhere, anytime. Possessing a range of unmatched features, it has been devised to suit the convenience of our client.
TYPES OF ACCOUNTS:-
Savings Bank Accounts may be opened in the names of :-
- Individual - Single Accounts
- Two or more individuals - Joint Accounts
- Illiterate persons
- Blind persons
- Associations, Clubs, Societies.
- Institutions/Agencies specially permitted by the RBI.
Document Checklist for Opening A/C in DCB Kanpur :
- Account opening with KYC form, duly signed by the account holders.
- Three photograph each of the account holder/s
- Introduction from existing( at least six month older) account holder of the Bank.
- Copy of PAN Card / Form No. 60 or 61 (Any one).
- Proof of Residence / Address Proof (Xerox copy of original to be submitted).
- Proof of Photo ID.
Facilty of A/C:-
You can avail of all these services with a minimum balance of Rs. 1000.
- At-par cheque
- ATM Network
- Anywhere Banking in Kanpur
- Quarterly account statement on demand
- Quarterly interest @ 4.0 % per annum on daily balance
For more details,please contact the Zila Sahkari Bank Ltd. Kanpur nearest Branch